Restriction. You can only use voice activation for Alice in Yandex Browser for Windows.
Disable voice activation
- Tap .
- Click Tools.
- In the Alice — virtual assistant section, disable voice activation (Set phrase for voice activation option).
Now Alice will be activated only after you click the icon on the side panel of the browser.
Turn on the microphone
- Open the Windows Control panel.
- Click Sound.
- Go to the Recording tab.
- Right-click the line No audio input devices are installed.
- Select the command Show disabled devices.
- Right-click the desired microphone and select Enable.
For more information about setting up the microphone, see Windows help.