Password manager saves you from having to remember or write down a huge number of passwords. Passwords are stored encrypted and are automatically inserted into website forms. Yandex Browser has its own built-in password manager. It allows you to:
- Easily view, delete and change website logins and passwords.
- Use the same password vault on all your synced devices.
- Securely protect the vault by using a master password that only you know.
- Restore the passwords if you forget your master password (you need to create a recovery key first).
- Protect yourself from phishing (the browser is not susceptible to fake sites that might look real, so it will not enter your username and password into login forms on phishing sites.)