View security information
The Protect icons is on the left or right side of the SmartBox. To find out more about your current status and security settings, click any icon in the toolbar.
You may see the following icons in the Protect toolbar:
|Protect your credit cards|
|Warn about mobile subscriptions or SMS fraud|
Manage security settings
For your convenience, a few general security settings that apply to all sites at all times are included in the Protect toolbar. To change these settings:
In the window that opens, go to the Security settings section and select the appropriate options:
- Display a warning about entering important passwords on unfamiliar sites — to activate password phishing protection.
- Display a warning about entering bank card information on unsafe sites — to activate credit card protection.
- Block ads with shocking or unpleasant images — to get rid of intrusive ads on websites.
Security settings and rules for handling website elements are also available:
- For the current site — on the Protect panel by clicking More.
- For all sites — in the browser settings.