Data transfer via USB or Bluetooth
To transfer data from your device to a website (such as data from a heart rate monitor), you can connect a webpage opened in Yandex Browser to your smartphone over Bluetooth or USB.
To connect a device to a webpage over USB or Bluetooth:
- Pair your devices:
- Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your computer and the device is in visibility mode.
- USB. Connect your devices with a USB cable.
- Open the webpage in Yandex Browser.
- Click the page. A request to add a device will appear.
- Select a device from the list.
- Click Connect or Pair.
To block a page from accessing Bluetooth devices, click the Refresh icon on the left side of the SmartBox.
To block a page from accessing devices over USB:
- Click the Block icon to the left of the web address.
- Click the Remove icon next to the USB device name.